Indulging yourself with a piece of banana will give you the best of both worlds, goodness and nutrition.
Why are bananas good for you? Simply because it is highly rich in vitamin B6. It also gives a good amount of manganese, dietary fiber, and even vitamin C. Only a few know, but it is also sodium, fat, and cholesterol-free. Let us take a closer look at why these are good and what they do for you.
- Bananas have vitamin B6 that can help your body cleanse your kidneys and liver from unwanted chemicals, produce red blood cells, metabolize minerals in your body like amino acids, carbohydrates, fat, and then turn them into your energy.
- Bananas also produce a respectable amount of vitamin C. It can assist relieve wounds and tissues fast, help you receive iron better, help maintain good skin, hair, and strong bones. It can also support regaining normal sleeping patterns and anxiety.
- Manganese is also present in bananas. It is the reason why you have good clear skin when you eat bananas daily
- Potassium is good for the heart. Thus, eating bananas may help you prevent heart problems and healthy blood pressure. Bananas being low in sodium is a great help to regulate blood pressure.
- Bananas are suitable for digestion. Its soluble and insoluble fibers are the reason why your body can regulate sugar and cholesterol intake. If you have a hard time using the toilet, eat some bananas to aid in your bowel movement problems, also good for the intestines. It can also help aid heartburn, constipation, stomach ulcers, and the like.
- Bananas are natural energy givers. It contains three types of sugar, namely sucrose, glucose, and fructose. It is ideal to consume bananas during breakfast or just an energy-quencher if you needed extra energy for an event.