The taste of cinnamon is widely recognized, but did you know that it can cure some hair problems? Cinnamon is an effective treatment for hair growth for longer and stronger hair.
Cinnamon’s capacity to physically and chemically exfoliate is one of the reasons it is prized for its hair growth potential. As a result, healthier follicles stimulate more vigorous hair development by removing buildup from the scalp. Because it gives off a pleasant tingling feeling, cinnamon is supposed to increase circulation to the scalp, stimulating hair growth.
Its other hair advantages are summarized as follows:
- In certain trials, the topical administration of cinnamon essential oil resulted in increased hair length and width. The cinnamon essential oil also promotes hair growth. When you use cinnamon essential oil, it includes a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow to the scalp. It has the potential to increase hair growth.
- According to research, cinnamon can help regulate hair loss and prevent balding.
- Procyanidins found in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antifungal qualities, which help prevent hair damage and increase the anagen phase of the hair growth cycle. Possibly protecting the scalp and hair from free radical damage, irritation, inflammation, and that they will also help prevent dandruff. Procyanidins were discovered to stimulate the anagen (active growth) phase of hair development in males suffering from alopecia.
- Nutritional Value: Cinnamon provides vitamin C as well as minerals that are beneficial to the health of the hair and scalp. It contains riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, vitamin A, and protein, all of which may help to improve the health of your hair.
- According to one research, Cinnamon oil was shown to have antifungal activity against Malassezia furfur, a fungus that may cause seborrheic dermatitis or persistent dandruff.