Calamansi is a tiny citrus fruit that has a sour flavor similar to mandarin oranges. Southeast Asians love this brilliantly colored fruit for its fresh juice.
Calamansi juice also has incredible health benefits, which includes:
- When you consume Calamansi juice, you lose weight. To help you lose weight quicker, add some calamansi juice to a cup of hot water. Hot water burns calories more quickly. To clear the body and increase the benefits, drink calamansi juice every morning before breakfast.
- When you consume calamansi juice, it levels your cholesterol. Cholesterol levels may be lowered with calamansi juice use. Incorporating fiber in your diet helps to keep your cholesterol in your blood and supports weight loss.
- With regular use of calamansi, the immune system is boosted. Vitamin C is plentiful in calamansi, making it beneficial for the immune system. It helps prevent common coughs, colds, and fevers.
- It has been shown that Calamansi juice may help keep body odor at bay. Deodorant with the natural flavor of calamansi is made. Elevated levels of calamansi extract eliminate odor-causing microbes that may form in sweat. Mix some calamansi extract with water and use it to apply the extract to the affected regions.
- Lemon calamansi extract helps promote oral hygiene. Tooth decay and bleeding gums are both reduced by Vitamin C. The tangy, sour taste of calamansi juice may assist in removing food stains and plaque.
- Diabetes is kept in check by drinking Calamansi juice. In much research, it has been proven that calamansi juice helps regulate and moderate blood sugar levels. Studies show that calamansi juice boosts glucose levels in the blood.
- To assist in collagen synthesis, calamansi juice is beneficial. The addition of vitamin C may increase collagen production. It’s also high in vitamin C, making it suitable for juicing to help our bodies synthesize collagen.